To find out more about the Master in Urban Planning program go to the main MUP web page. During the second half of 2012 we will be updating the UP and urban design pages and adding more information. Important links are listed below.
- Information for current students–this page has links to most of the information that current MUP students need including degree requirements, areas of concentration, computer recommendations, exemption exams, thesis information, faculty office hours, and student organizations. Important forms are also posted here.
- Areas of concentration are linked to the page above but available directly as well. My orientation PowerPoint provides some more detail but Information for Current Students is the go-to web page.
- The Urban Planning and Design Facebook page also a good source for news and information https://www.facebook.com/HarvardUPD.
- Incoming (and current) students have access to a password protected iSite that contains information about orientation, recommended readings, and other information. Login information is sent to new students in the summer prior to their arrival at Harvard.
During the 2013-2014 academic year I’ll be having open group office hours for program and school related matters—different to individual office hours. They’ll start in my office with cookies but move to a bigger space if lots of people come. A good way to use the time would be to bring agenda items from a HUPO meeting, however you can just turn up. The meetings times will be from 1-2 pm typically on the second Friday of the month.
- September 20 [note not on the second Friday]
- October 11
- November 8 CANCELLED
- Feb 14
- March 14
- April 11