If You Need a Form Signed

A. Sign up for office hours at https://annforsyth.net/for-students/logistics/ and I will sign it then.

B. Slide it under my door (Room 309) and email me at aforsyth@gsd.harvard.edu to tell me about it. Signed forms for MUP requirements will be left with Sarah Hutchinson. Other forms will be placed in the clear pocket to the left.

C. If you are not in Cambridge, email me the form with a brief explanation of why you need it signed. If it is a MUP will sign it and give it to Sara Hutchinson to return.

Note, for the MUP most forms, and explanations about them, are available at the following two places: